Principal/Literacy Lead Teacher
William H. Rowe School
The Yarmouth School Department seeks a highly skilled and experienced school administrator to lead its student-centered, 200-student primary school (Grades K-1). The successful candidate will be a collaborative, innovative educational leader with excellent communication skills, the ability to build consensus, an engaging personality, and a love of learning.
- Master’s degree or higher;
- Current and valid certification as a Maine School Principal;
- Five (5) years of successful school administrative experience (elementary school principal experience preferred);
- Experience as an elementary teacher;
- Experience facilitating communication between groups and group decision making;
- Effective administrative and management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the effective utilization of technology and information management tools.
For more information, please view a comprehensive listing at www.yarmouthschools.org.
Candidates must apply by Monday, March 13, 2017.
The Yarmouth School Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.