The Assistant Treatment Team Supervisor assists in coordination of unit programming and documentation. The Assistant
Treatment Team Supervisor assists in the responsibility for the overall functioning of a residential unit in loco parentis duties.
Directly supervises and mentors Child Care Workers. The incumbent will assume supervisory responsibility in the absence of the Treatment Team Supervisors.
Qualifications (Education, Training and Experiences)
1. BS/BA degree in Psychology, Social Services, Child Development, Behavior Management, or other related discipline
2. Two years experience working with behaviorally challenged children (preferably in a residential setting), including at
least one year in a supervisory role or the equivalent in education plus experience.
3. Demonstrated ability for evaluation, problem solving, planning, organization, and supervision.
4. Experience working closely with families of clients.
5. Understanding of mental health diagnoses including autism spectrum disorders preferred.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
These are physical and mental requirements of the position as it is typically performed. Inability to meet one or more of these
physical or mental requirements will not automatically disqualify a candidate or employee from the position.
Upon request for a reasonable accommodation, the Company may be able to adjust or excuse one or more of these requirements,
depending on the requirement, the essential functions to which it relates, and the proposed accommodation.
1. Able to perform moderate physical activity for extended periods with some exposure to environmental conditions per the
2. Must be fully trained and certified in current KidsPeace approved restraint methodology and have the ability to fully
participate in all aspects of restraint procedures on youth who may weigh in excess of 250 pounds and are verbally or
physically threatening or otherwise presenting a threat to themselves or others.