Foxcroft Academy is looking for a grades 9-12 Latin Teacher for the 2018-2019 school year.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- being student centered.
- a strong grasp of content and cultural knowledge.
- the ability to teach to a wide spectrum of student abilities in Latin (from introductory to advanced levels).
- the ability to facilitate inquiry-based learning.
- the ability teach students who have diverse backgrounds.
- an understanding of proficiency-based assessment.
- the ability to use technology successfully in his/her classroom.
- the willingness to be a team player.
- the willingness to support the mission of the school.
Salary and benefits will be based on experience. Housing opportunities may be available through participation in our boarding program. Please submit resume, three letters of reference, and Foxcroft Academy application. Application may be obtained from Pam Weatherbee at firstname.lastname@example.org